- Experience Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Attend a special purification ceremony at the temple performed by monks.
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest), perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Marvel at the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Transfers from / to the airport and all local transportation
- Visa for Bhutan
- Accommodation with all meals
- Extensive sightseeing as per itinerary and entrance fees as applicable
- Services of an English-speaking driver / guide.
- International Airfare
- Beverages & personal expenditure
- Travel medical insurance
The Bhutanese government has implemented essential restrictions on the number of tourists allowed to enter the country. This is to ensure the protection of country's environment and culture from the challenges associated with uncontrolled tourist inflow, as seen in many destinations around the world. At the time, unless you have an Indian passport, it is not possible to have an independent tour in Bhutan, making this experience a truly rare and remarkable experience.
The government of Bhutan has established a fixed a a daily spending amount which is invested directly back into supporting the community and the country. The daily tab includes all your expenses; accommodations, transportation, sigh seeing, recognized guide services, entrance fees, all your meals during your stay in Bhutan. In short you don't have to dig into your pocket throughout your stay at any time.PricesStarting from US$ 2500/person
(Prices based on two discoverers)
*Single occupancy options available on requestCLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION